Sometimes I don't have time to sit down and write. Instead I want to just give snippets. Or bullet points just share little bits here that I don't want to forget. So, I'm going to do just that and call it, "This Week" and I hope you join me. Link up and let me know about your week.
- Razor came home one day from work and had funny stories to tell about his day. A new employee had started and was doing some wacky things. Razor was so astonished at some of his behavior. He said the guy was, "off the blue and out of the wall."
- We like to call these things Razor-isms in our house.
- We've lived in our house for nine years and for the entirety of that time one bathroom toilet only ever fully flushes every other time. Too much information? Just this week my 11 year old daughter discovered that if she holds the handle down until the flush is a full on flush, it will completely flush. Every! Single! Time!
- The above bullet point gives me such complete joy.
- And I consider the same bullet point the greatest discovery of the 21st century. No exaggeration.
- Cause I'm not an over reactor.
- Just ask my kids.
- I've got several quilts at my long arm quilter and I'm itching to bind them.
- My oldest started high school yesterday.
- Deep, deep breath.
- More on that subject soon I'm sure.
So, won't you join me and tell me about your week?