Monday, September 8, 2014

My heart skips of beat when I see Imagine Quilts projects pop up on the inter webs

Patchwork whale from my book Imagine Quilts by Shannon


A glimpse at Three Wheeling from my book Imagine Quilts by Deb Robertson

Posy Patrol quilt from my book Imagine Quilts by Melissa Bonier.

Posy Patrol quilt from my book Imagine Quilts by Diane Stanley.

Dance Floor quilt from my book Imagine Quilts by Dolores Goodson.

Amperand quilt from my book Imagine Quilts by Dolores Goodson.

Mini Dance Floor by Dolores Goodson.
My heart nearly bursts when I see that people are making things from the patterns in my book Imagine Quilts.

Bursts I tell you.

-dana

ETA:  I've gotten some emails asking where to purchase a signed copy.  More bursting.  Scroll to the bottom of this link and you can purchase one there.  :)

10 comments:

Jacque. said...

You must feel like a proud mama, hey? So happy for you!

Beth said...

Wow! Lots of quilty greatness coming from your book. :) I love that mini one.

dolores said...

xoxo :)

sew.darn.quilt said...

What a thrill to see the fruits of your labor enjoyed by so many! The whale is so cute.

em's scrapbag said...

Well, they are so cute. How could they resist making them. Love the whale.

Laney said...

So happy for you about your book! Got to go get me one ;)

yarnivorous said...

My (second) one arrived today! So excited and so happy for you :-)
Some of the ideas look complicated and turn out to be so easy! Well done you!
Now to choose what I'll make next.

Mcm said...

Shine away and keep on smiling, your joy is contagious and your book is fabulous!

www.randomthoughtsdoordi.com said...

Don't burst too much. I need something to hug if I ever get to see you again.

ksrunt said...

Hey Dana, I bought the book finally, It is gorgeous.