Wednesday, October 22, 2014

I'll be at Quilt Market . . . will you?


I'll be at International Quilt Market in Houston, Texas tomorrow through Saturday.  I'm doing a Schoolhouse for my book (my book!!) Imagine Quilts on Friday, October 24 from 1:00-1:30 in room 372D.  Please come.  And please tell me if I have spinach stuck in my teeth before I start.

I'll also be signing books Saturday at 11am at the E.E. Schenck booth #1528 and at 12:30pm at the Martingale booth #2113 (advance tickets are required for this one.)

This is such a fun ride.

And I'm totally not kidding about the spinach thing. You will tell me right?

dana

9 comments:

dolores said...

Have fun kiddo!:)
xoxo

Mcm said...

What a hoot! Words of wisdom, don't eat spinach (or broccoli)! Wish I was attending so I could meet you (although a second book and travel to Martingale's office could certainly be a possibility ...). Have fun and enjoy yourself.

Kar said...

The one time I wish I was visiting family down there. : ) Have a fabulous time!

www.randomthoughtsdoordi.com said...

Have a blast my friend!

Beth said...

Sure wish I was. I have settle for owning the book.

Afton Warrick said...

See you at market. I'm looking forward to meeting you after reading your blog regularly. Congrats on the book. Save me a copy, will you?

Corinnea said...

You will have a great time!

The Cozy Pumpkin said...

Have fun!!!! I wish I was going so I could see you there!

sallgood said...

What a great adventure:D